Tvin Carole Moumjoghlian
Tvin Carole Moumjoghlian (born July 21, 1989 in Beirut) is a Lebanese table tennis player currently playing for Homenetmen Beirut. With her win at the West Asia Women's Qualification Tournament, she qualified for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
|Tvin Carole Moumjoghlian|
|Born||July 21, 1989|
|Playing style||Shakehand, Offensive|
|Club||Homenetmen Beirut, Lebanon|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||56 kg (123 lb)|
Born in Beirut, she began playing table tennis at age 9, following into her father's footsteps, Raffi Moumjoghlian, who is a former Lebanese table tennis champion. She made her international debut at the 2006 Mediterranean Games against Italy. she also participated four times in world championships (2010: Moscow, 2011: Rotterdam, 2012: Dortmund, 2013: Paris)
She reached the second round at the 2010 Asian Games in Guangzhou, China (losing to Olympic medalist Park Mi-Young) and headed the Lebanese team to the women's bronze medal at the 2011 Pan Arab Games. She also participated at the 2011 Summer Universiade in Serbia and at the 2012 Summer Universiade in Shenzhen, China.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on March 4, 2016. Retrieved March 16, 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) ITTF - Players qualified for 2012 London Olympic Games
- http://ittf.com/_front_page/ittf_full_story1.asp?ID=25943&Category= ITTF Articles - Tvin Carole Moumjoghlian Succeeds in Amman And Eyes London (Retrieved November 16, 2011).
- Tvin Moumjoghlian. London2012. Retrieved on 2012-07-26.
- Par Makram HADDAD (July 16, 2012). "Tvine Carole Moumjoghlian : « Mon objectif est de remporter le plus de victoires possible aux JO" [Tvine Moumjoghlian Carole: "My goal is to win as many victories as possible to OJ]. Retrieved July 22, 2012.
- 2010 Asian Games Women's Table Tennis Results. ATTU. Retrieved on 2012-07-26.
- Table Tennis Archived June 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine. ArabGames2011. Retrieved on 2011-12-18.