Trzemeszno Lubuskie [tʂɛˈmɛʂnɔ luˈbuskʲɛ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Sulęcin, within Sulęcin County, Lubusz Voivodeship, in western Poland. It lies approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi) east of Sulęcin, 34 km (21 mi) south of Gorzów Wielkopolski, and 58 km (36 mi) north of Zielona Góra.
Catholic church (formerly Protestant)
|Coordinates: 52°26′N 15°15′E|
In the course of the Second Partition of Poland in 1793, Trzemszno Lubuskie was annexed by the Kingdom of Prussia and from 1815 incorporated into the Grand Duchy of Posen. After World War II with the implementation of the Oder-Neisse line it returned to the Republic of Poland.
The village has a population of 700.
- Jewish Community in Trzemeszno Lubuskie on Virtual Shtetl
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Trzemeszno Lubuskie.|