Troubridge Hill is a hill on the south coast of Yorke Peninsula in South Australia located in the locality of Honiton about 13.5 kilometres (8.4 miles) south west of Edithburgh and about 3.8 kilometres (2.4 miles) west of Troubridge Point. It was discovered, reported as being a ’hummock upon this low part (of the coastline)’ and named by Matthew Flinders on 24 March 1802 after Sir Thomas Troubridge, 1st Baronet. Since 1980, it has been the site of an operating lighthouse known as the Troubridge Hill Lighthouse. Its adjoining coastline borders a protected area of the same name - the Troubridge Hill Aquatic Reserve.
|Elevation||31 m (102 ft)|
|Location||Honiton, South Australia, Australia|
- "Search result for "Troubridge Hill (Hill)" (Record no. SA0009540) with the following layers selected - "Suburbs and Localities" and " Place names (gazetteer)"". Property Location Browser. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 9 October 2016.
- South Australia. Department of Marine and Harbors (1985), The Waters of South Australia a series of charts, sailing notes and coastal photographs, Dept. of Marine and Harbors, South Australia, p. Chart 21, ISBN 978-0-7243-7603-2
- Department of Marine and Harbors (1991). South Australia, Gulf of St Vincent, Edithburgh, Small Boat Chart, Scale 1:50,000).
- Flinders, Matthew (1966) . A Voyage to Terra Australis : undertaken for the purpose of completing the discovery of that vast country, and prosecuted in the years 1801, 1802, and 1803 in His Majesty's ship the Investigator, and subsequently in the armed vessel Porpoise and Cumberland Schooner; with an account of the shipwreck of the Porpoise, arrival of the Cumberland at Mauritius, and imprisonment of the commander during six years and a half in that island (Facsimile ed.). Adelaide; Facsimile reprint of: London : G. and W. Nicol, 1814 ed. In two volumes, with an Atlas (3 volumes): Libraries Board of South Australia. p. 253. Retrieved 27 March 2013.
- Manning, Geoffrey. "Troubridge". The State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Troubridge Hill Lighthouse". Lighthouses of Australia Inc. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- Primary Industries and Regions South Australia (PIRSA) (2007), Aquatic Reserve: Troubridge Hill (PDF), Primary Industries and Regions South Australia, archived from the original (PDF) on 5 April 2015