Trouble Preferred is a 1948 American thriller film directed by James Tinling, written by Arnold Belgard, and starring Peggy Knudsen, Lynne Roberts, Charles Russell, Paul Langton, Marcia Mae Jones and Mary Bear. It was released on December 31, 1948, by 20th Century Fox.
|Directed by||James Tinling|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Screenplay by||Arnold Belgard|
Marcia Mae Jones
|Music by||Lucien Cailliet|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Roy V. Livingston|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Two rookie policewomen investigate a woman's apparent suicide attempt.
- Peggy Knudsen as Dale Kent
- Lynne Roberts as Madge Walker
- Charles Russell as Lt. Rod Brooks
- Paul Langton as Ed Poole
- Marcia Mae Jones as Virginia Evans
- Mary Bear as Sgt. Hazel Craine
- James Cardwell as Hal 'Tuffy' Tucker
- June Storey as Hilary Vincent
- Paul Guilfoyle as Baby Face Charlie
- "Trouble Preferred (1948) - Overview". TCM.com. 1948-12-31. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- "Trouble-Preferred - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
- "Trouble Preferred". Afi.com. 1948-12-31. Retrieved 2015-10-02.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.