Tricot machine in 2009
|Origin||Trois-Rivières, Quebec, Canada|
Leduc and Beaumont formed Tricot Machine in 2005/ They released their self-titled debut album in 2007 on Grosse Boîte. The album was named Chanson Album of the Year at the Quebec Independent Music Awards. They won a Félix Award that year for Révélation de l'année (New Artist of the Year), and won the Echo Songwriting Prize (French division) for their single "L'Ours".
In 2008, the duo released Tricot Machine chante et raconte 25 décembre, a Christmas-themed package comprising an EP of Christmas music and an illustrated children's book featuring an original Christmas story. They followed up with their second full-length album, La prochaine étape, in 2010.
- Tricot machine (2007)
- Tricot machine chante et raconte 25 décembre (2008)
- La prochaine étape (2010)
- "Catherine Leduc travaille sur un projet solo". canoe.ca, January 31, 2013.
- "Il y a 10 ans : Tricot Machine – Tricot Machine". Voir, Olivier Boisvert-Magnen 12 April 2017
- "Quebec Independent Music Awards (GAMIQ) Winners Announced". Exclaim!, Cam Lindsay, Sep 17, 2007
- "Abdominal And Tricot Machine Win ECHO Songwriting Prizes". chartattack.com, October 4, 2007.
- "Tricot Machine présente son maxi de Noël". Voir, November 5, 2008.
- "Prêts pour la prochaine étape". canoe.ca, March 13, 2010.