Tribune de Genève
First edition of Tribune de Genève, 1879
|Founder(s)||James T. Bates|
|Founded||1 February 1879|
|Headquarters||11, rue des Rois|
CH-1204 Geneva, Switzerland
|Sister newspapers||24 heures (English: 24 Hours)|
|Website||tdg.ch (in French)|
History and operations
The Tribune de Genève was first published by James T. Bates on 1 February 1879. The paper is headquartered in Geneva.
The circulation of the Tribune de Genève was 67,151 copies in 2006. The newspaper had a circulation of 67,151 copies and a readership of 175,000 as of 2007. In 2009 the circulation of the paper was 56,333 copies.
- "The press in Switzerland". BBC. 17 May 2004. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "Swiss newspaper market in flux" (PDF). Swiss Review. 5: 9. October 2007. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Description of the Tribune de Genève" Archived 23 December 2007 at the Wayback Machine. Edipresse. Retrieved 31 January 2007.
- Hugo Bigi (2012). Journalism Education Between Market Dependence and Social Responsibility: An Examination of Trainee Journalists. Haupt Verlag AG. p. 26. ISBN 978-3-258-07753-6. Retrieved 17 January 2015.