|Date of birth||28 March 1981|
|Original team(s)||South Fremantle (WAFL)|
Round 8, 19 May 2001, West Coast|
vs. Hawthorn, at M.C.G.
|Height||197 cm (6 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||91 kg (201 lb)|
|2001–2005||West Coast Eagles||28 (15)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2005.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
He was recruited as the number 14 draft pick in the 1999 AFL Draft from South Fremantle. Gaspar made his debut for the West Coast Eagles in Round 8, 2001 against Hawthorn. During the 2005 preliminary final against Adelaide, Gaspar elbowed McGregor just before the bounce-down. This resulted in a 50-metre penalty and Adelaide kicking the first goal. He was charged with striking, but found not guilty due to it being deemed an act of self-defence. Gaspar was cleared to play for the Eagles in the 2005 Grand Final against the Swans. After playing in the Grand Final, Gaspar never played AFL again after his contract was not renewed at the end of the 2006 season.
In 2011 Travis competed in the SunSmart IRONMAN Busselton in Western Australia, Australia. He finished the competition in 9 hours 48 seconds, ranked 10th in his division and 62nd overall.
- "Hall, Gaspar cleared for AFL grand final". 20 September 2005.
- "West Coast axes three injury-hit players". 31 October 2006.
- "Inspried Living, The Team".
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2002). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (4th ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Crown Content. p. 223. ISBN 1-74095-001-1.
- Travis Gaspar's playing statistics from AFL Tables