Still from the film
|Directed by||W. J. Lincoln|
|Written by||W. J. Lincoln|
|29 September 1913 (Melbourne)|
In England, Jessie Grey is about to marry Leonard Lincoln but the evil Harold Hawk tries to force her to marry him and she wounds him with a gun. Hawk is arrested and sentenced to imprisonment in Australia. Leonard and Jessie get married and move to Australia. Hawk escapes from gaol and tries to get his revenge by kidnapping Jessie.
- Copyright details for film at National Archives of Australia
- Mary Bateman, 'Lincoln Cass Filmography', Cinema Papers, June–July 1980 p 175
- "MOVING PICTURES". The Prahran Telegraph (Vic. : 1889 - 1930). Vic.: National Library of Australia. 20 September 1913. p. 6. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Advertising". The Argus. Melbourne: National Library of Australia. 27 September 1913. p. 25. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Andrew Pike and Ross Cooper, Australian Film 1900–1977: A Guide to Feature Film Production, Melbourne: Oxford University Press, 1998, p43
- "Lyric Theatre". The Prahran Telegraph (Vic. : 1889 - 1930). Vic.: National Library of Australia. 4 October 1913. p. 8. Retrieved 7 July 2015.