A trades hall is a building where trade unions meet together, or work from cooperatively, as a local representative organisation, known as a labour council or trades hall council. The term is commonly used in England, New Zealand, Scotland and Australia.
They are sometimes colloquially called ''the worker's parliament''.
- Adelaide Trades Hall and the United Trades and Labour Council of South Australia
- Brisbane Trades Hall and the Queensland Council of Unions
- Fremantle Trades Hall
- Glasgow Trades Hall
- Hobart Trades Hall and the Tasmanian Trades & Labor Council
- Johannesburg Trades Hall
- London Trades Hall
- Manchester Trades Hall
- Victorian Trades Hall and the Victorian Trades Hall Council
- Perth Trades Hall and UnionsWA
- Sydney Trades Hall and the Labor Council of New South Wales