Number of employees
The company specializes in maritime transport and distribution of cargo such as automobiles, trucks, trailers, Mafi roll trailers, heavy construction machineries and further types of rolling freight.
The main trade lanes covered include domestic transport, from Japan to South East Asia, and from Japan to Australia and New Zealand. These services are performed by a fleet of six smaller ships, and eighteen larger roll-on/roll-off oceanic vessels.
In September 2017, the company announced plans to build and purchase new ships powered by LNG.
- "Toyofuji Shipping Company Zeebrugge ships one millionth vehicle". Port of Zeebrugge. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "Toyofuji Shipping - PortCalls Asia - Asian Shipping and Maritime News". Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "Four car carriers turned away due to stink bugs". Autofile.co.nz. Retrieved 9 January 2019.
- "Japanese Lines to order tonnage". World maritime News. 14 September 2017. Retrieved 12 August 2019.
- "Toyota to go green in moving cars by sea". Nikkei Asian Review. Retrieved 9 January 2019.