Tony Lekain, real name Tony Théodore Weill, (5 November 1888 – 26 December 1966) was a French film director active in the 1920s and 1930s.
Tony Théodore Weill
5 November 1888
|Died||26 December 1966 78) (aged|
|Years active||1920s – 1930s|
- 1926: Le Fauteuil 47 with Gaston Ravel
- 1927: Le Bonheur du jour with Gaston Ravel
- 1929: Figaro, with Gaston Ravel
- 1929: The Queen's Necklace, with Gaston Ravel
- 1932: Monsieur de Pourceaugnac, with Gaston Ravel
- 1934: Le Rosaire, with Gaston Ravel, after the novel by Florence L. Barclay.
- 1934: Fanatisme, with Gaston Revel