The Toledo Cherokee are a junior ice hockey team in the United States Premier Hockey League (USPHL) as part of the Premier Division. The team plays their home games at the Team Toledo Ice House in Toledo, Ohio. The team is coached by Kenny Miller since 2012.
|Home arena||Team Toledo Ice House|
|Colors||Red, white and black|
|Owner(s)||Toledo Cherokee Board Of Directors (Team President Don Manders)|
|General manager||Kenny Miller|
|Head coach||Kenny Miller|
|Regular season titles||1994–95, 1995–96, 1997–98, 1998–99|
|Playoff championships||Hurster Cup|
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
Before moving to Tier III Junior A hockey, the Cherokee competed in Junior B hockey, the team won the Junior B National Championship in 1998. The team was founded in the Central States Hockey League (CSHL) in 1993. In 2010, the CSHL became the North American 3 Hockey League (NA3HL). The Cherokee left the NA3HL in 2018 for the Premier Division of the United States Premier Hockey League, a non-sanctioned league.
- "Toledo Ice House files bankruptcy | 13abc.com". Abclocal.go.com. 2009-12-01. Retrieved 2010-07-10.
- "Toledo Cherokee earn national recognition | Toledo Newspaper". Toledofreepress.com. 2009-01-09. Retrieved 2010-07-10.
- "CSHL League Site | News". Cshlhockey.com. 2010-04-04. Retrieved 2010-07-10.
- "Toledo Cherokee | North American Tier III Hockey League | NA3HL". na3hl.com. Retrieved 2017-01-05.
- "USPHL ANNOUNCES PREMIER DIVISION EXPANSION FOR THE 2018 – 2019 SEASON WITH SIX NEW TEAMS IN THE GREAT LAKES CONFERENCE". United States Premier Hockey League. April 19, 2018.
- "CSHL: Toledo Cherokee | ALUMNI". Toledocherokee.pointstreaksites.com. Retrieved 2010-07-10.