Tiumpan Head

Tiumpan Head (Scottish Gaelic:Rubha an TiĆ¹mpain or Rudha an TiĆ¹mpain) is the north-eastern end of the Point peninsula on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. Tiumpan Head Lighthouse has marked the western limit of The Minch since 1900.

Footnotes


    This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.