|Full name||Tim Hazell|
|Date of birth||13 June 1981|
|Original team(s)||Southern Districts (TFL)|
|Draft||2004 Rookie Draft to Adelaide|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||89 kg (196 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2004.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Hazell was drafted to Hawthorn from the Southern Districts Football Club in Tasmania with the 55th selection in the 1999 AFL Draft. He only played five games for Hawthorn in 2001, before he was delisted, and but re-selected by Hawthorn to their rookie list in the 2003 Rookie Draft. He did not play another senior AFL game, despite being elevated to the Hawthorn senior list at the beginning of the 2003 season and then being selected by Adelaide with the 12th selection in the 2004 Rookie Draft. He was delisted by Adelaide at the end of the 2004 AFL season.
He attended The Hutchins School in Hobart. He has played for Port Melbourne and the Tasmanian Devils Football Club in the Victorian Football League (VFL) and Norwood Football Club in the South Australian National Football League whilst he was on the Adelaide list.
- Quayle, Emma (17 March 2003). "Hazell has two months to prove his worth". The Age. Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- Lovett, Michael, ed. (2010). AFL Record Season Guide 2010. pp. 477–478. ISBN 978-0-9806274-5-9.
- "Crows delist James Gallagher". footystats.freeservers.com.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2002). The Encyclopedia of AFL Footballers: every AFL/VFL player since 1897 (4th ed.). Melbourne, Victoria: Crown Content. p. 275. ISBN 1-74095-001-1.
- "Devils sign key utility". abc.net.au.
- Tim Hazell's playing statistics from AFL Tables