Tim Draxl (born 8 October 1981) is an Australian actor and singer, known for his role as Doctor Henry Fox in A Place to Call Home.
Draxl was born in Sydney and grew up in Jindabyne where his family was in the ski industry. He also spent winters in Austria.
Draxl's film roles include Swimming Upstream (2003), In My Sleep (2010) and A Few Best Men (2011). He was nominated for a Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor in 2004 for the ABC miniseries The Shark Net. Other television roles include in Supernova, Tangle, Serangoon Road, Mrs Biggs, Molly and A Place to Call Home.
Draxl has been referred to as "easily our [Australia's] best cabaret artist" His performance Tim Draxl in Concert was nominated for a Helpmann Award for Best Live Music Presentation in 2002.
- Ordinary Miracles (1999)
- Insongniac (2001)
- Live at the Supper Club (2010)
- My Funny Valentine (2012)
- "Tim Draxl (NSW) on travel, Molly, and his new stage show Once Upon Another Time. – Arts on the AU". Arts on the AU review. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Elphick, Nicole. "Tim Draxl shares his Secret Sydney". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 13 February 2017.
- Shand, John. "Tim Draxl review: Still the best man in Australian cabaret". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 13 February 2017.