Thunder Riders (film)
Thunder Riders is a 1928 American silent western film directed by William Wyler and starring Ted Wells, Charlotte Stevens and William Steele. The film's sets were designed by the art director David S. Garber.
|Directed by||William Wyler|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle|
|Written by||Basil Dickey |
|Starring||Ted Wells |
|Edited by||Harry Marker|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|August 13, 1928|
- Ted Wells as Jack Duncan
- Charlotte Stevens as Betty Barton
- William Steele as Lem Dawson
- William J. Dyer as Lon Seeright
- Leo White as Prof. Wilfred Winkle
- Julia Griffith as Cythia Straight
- Bob Burns as Sheriff
- Gilbert Holmes as Rider
- Richard L'Estrange as Rider
- Langman p.454
- Langman, Larry. A Guide to Silent Westerns. Greenwood Publishing Group, 1992.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.