Through Fire and Water
Through Fire and Water is a 1923 British silent adventure film directed by Thomas Bentley and starring Clive Brook, Flora le Breton and Lawford Davidson. It was based on the novel Greensea Island by Victor Bridges.
|Through Fire and Water|
|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||Victor Bridges (novel)|
Flora le Breton
|Distributed by||Ideal Film Company|
- Clive Brook - John Dryden
- Flora le Breton - Christine de Rhoda
- Lawford Davidson - Dr. Manning
- Jerrold Robertshaw - Jennaway
- M.A. Wetherell - Craill
- Teddy Arundell - Bascomb
- Esme Hubbard - Mrs. Craill
- Ian Wilson - Jimmy
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.