Three Married Men
Three Married Men is a 1936 American comedy film directed by Edward Buzzell, written by Alan Campbell and Dorothy Parker, and starring Lynne Overman, William Frawley, Roscoe Karns, Mary Brian, George Barbier and Marjorie Gateson. It was released on September 24, 1936, by Paramount Pictures.
|Three Married Men|
|Directed by||Edward Buzzell|
|Produced by||Arthur Hornblow, Jr.|
|Screenplay by||Alan Campbell|
|Story by||Owen Davis|
|Music by||John Leipold|
|Edited by||Edward Dmytryk|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Lynne Overman as Jeff Mullins
- William Frawley as Bill Mullins
- Roscoe Karns as Peter Cary
- Mary Brian as Jennie Mullins
- George Barbier as Mr. Cary
- Marjorie Gateson as Clara
- Benny Bartlett as Percy Mullins
- Cora Sue Collins as Sue Cary
- Mabel Colcord as Mrs. Mullins
- Betty Ross Clarke as Annie
- Gail Sheridan as Rose Cary
- Donald Meek as Mr. Frisbee
- Charles C. Wilson as Train Conductor
- "Three Married Men (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
- "Three Married Men". Afi.com. 1936-11-09. Retrieved 2015-08-27.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.