They Asked for It
They Asked for It is a 1939 American crime film directed by Frank McDonald and written by Arthur T. Horman. The film stars William Lundigan, Joy Hodges, Michael Whalen, Isabel Jewell, Lyle Talbot, Thomas Beck and Spencer Charters. The film was released on May 20, 1939, by Universal Pictures.
|They Asked for It|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank McDonald|
|Produced by||Max Golden|
|Screenplay by||Arthur T. Horman|
|Story by||James B. Lowell|
|Edited by||Philip Cahn|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
- William Lundigan as Steve Lewis
- Joy Hodges as Mary Lou Carroll
- Michael Whalen as Howard Adams
- Isabel Jewell as Molly Herkimer
- Lyle Talbot as Marty Collins
- Thomas Beck as Dr. Peter Sparks
- Spencer Charters as Chief Lawson
- James Bush as Tucker Tyler
- Charles Halton as Dr. Tyler
- Edward McWade as 'Pi' Kelly
- "They Asked for It (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- Sandra Brennan. "They Asked for It (1939) - Frank McDonald". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "They Asked for It". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.