Theo de Jong
|Full name||Theodorus Jacob de Jong|
|Date of birth||11 August 1947|
|Place of birth||Leeuwarden, Netherlands|
|1983–1984||F. C. Den Bosch||28||(4)|
|1986–1989||F. C. Den Bosch|
|2001–2002||Go Ahead Eagles|
|2006||Persepolis F.C. (Assistant)|
|2016||Ikorodu United F.C.|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
During his career he played for NEC Nijmegen and Feyenoord Rotterdam. He earned 15 caps and scored 3 goals for the Netherlands national football team, and played for them in the 1974 FIFA World Cup Final.
Theo's son, Dave de Jong, is also a footballer.
- "Theo de Jong treedt in dienst bij De Graafschap". 6 May 1996.
- "De Jong to Iran" (PDF). Newsletter Embassy of the I.R. of Iran. February 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 June 2007.
- "Haan takes charge of Cameroon". August 2006. Archived from the original on 3 January 2016.
- "De Jong head back to Iranian football". 14 February 2007.
- "Voetbaltrainers Theo de Jong en Jan Verheijen in Iraanse spagaat". 8 November 2007.
- FIFA profile
- "Europa Cup Cijfiers van: Theo de Jong". Archived from the original on 1 June 2008.
- "Feyenoord Wie is Wie".
- "de Jong, Theo". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman.
- "Theo de Jong koopt Finse club". telesport. 20 December 1999.
- "Jani Kauppila - looking to secure a regular place in the Rangers squad". 3 April 2001. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011.