Smith was working as a film editor in Hollywood by 1922; the first film we for sure know she worked on was 1924's A Woman Who Sinned. She didn't officially receive credits until a few years later, when she became a cutter for director J.P. McGowan.
- Crossed Signals (1926)
- Ace of Clubs (1925)
- Red Blood (1925)
- Riding for Life (1925)
- The Road Agent (1925)
- A Woman Who Sinned (1924)
- McGowan, John J. (2005-01-01). J.P. McGowan: Biography of a Hollywood Pioneer. McFarland. ISBN 9780786419944.
- "Wineman Shows Latest Ladies Fall Wear". The Press-Courier. 14 Sep 1922. Retrieved 2019-09-14.
- "Seven Reels Most Favored by Exhibitors". The Los Angeles Times. 10 Feb 1924. Retrieved 2019-09-14.
- "Silver Lining". The Los Angeles Times. 21 Nov 1923. Retrieved 2019-09-14.