The Young Guns (film)
The Young Guns is a 1956 American Western film directed by Albert Band and written by Louis Garfinkle. The film stars Russ Tamblyn, Gloria Talbott, Perry Lopez, Scott Marlowe, Wright King and Walter Coy. The film was released on September 12, 1956, by Allied Artists Pictures.
|The Young Guns|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Albert Band|
|Produced by||Richard V. Heermance|
|Written by||Louis Garfinkle|
|Music by||Marlin Skiles|
|Edited by||George White|
|Distributed by||Allied Artists Pictures|
- Russ Tamblyn as Tully Rice
- Gloria Talbott as Nora Bawdre
- Perry Lopez as San Antone
- Scott Marlowe as Knox Cutler
- Wright King as Jonesy
- Walter Coy as Sheriff Jim Peyton
- Chubby Johnson as Rongo Jones / Grandpa
- Myron Healey as Deputy Nix
- Jim Goodwin as Georgie Briggs
- Rayford Barnes as Kid Cutler
- I. Stanford Jolley as Felix Briggs
- Emory Parnell as Padgett
- "The Young Guns (1956) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- "The-Young-Guns - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- YOUNG GUNS, The Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 25, Iss. 288, (Jan 1, 1958): 11.
- STUDIO REMAKING PIRANDELLO PLAY: Universal to Modernize 'As Before, Better Than Before,' Once 'This Love of Ours' By THOMAS M. PRYORS New York Times 2 Mar 1955: 22.
- 'MATADOR' IS EYED BY TWO STUDIOS New York Times 12 Mar 1956: 23.
- Of Local Origin New York Times 16 Mar 1956: 19.
- Blond Widow, Rustlers Spell Trouble in Film C S. Los Angeles Times 30 Nov 1956: B9.
- 6-FILM PACT MADE BY ALLIED ARTISTS: Company Signs Agreement With Lew Garfinkel and Albert Band New York Times 24 Nov 1956: 17.
- MISS O'BRIEN CAST FOR VIDEO SERIES New York Times 1 June 1957: 37.