The World of Wonderful Reality
The World of Wonderful Reality is a 1924 British silent romance film directed by Henry Edwards and starring Edwards, Chrissie White, and James Lindsay. It was based on a story by E. Temple Thurston.
- Henry Edwards as John Gray
- Chrissie White as Jill Dealtry
- James Lindsay as Skipworth
- Henry Vibart as Thomas Grey
- Gwynne Herbert as Mrs. Grey
- Stephen Ewart as Mr. Dealtry
- Violet Elliott as Mrs. Dealtry
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.