The Women's Party
The Women's Party, officially registered as The Women's Party, is an Australian political party which was registered on 20 February 2019. Its policies relate to women's rights, such as equal representation of women in parliament and equal pay. It also supports anti-corruption policies, the rights of First Nations and indigenous Australians, and action on climate change. It was founded by transgender woman Divvi de Vendre, who was the party's lead candidate for the Senate in the 2019 federal election.
|Founder||Divvi De Vendre|
|Founded||20 February 2019|
|Slogan||Together we can achieve change!|
- "Registration of a political party The Women's Party" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Policies". The Women's Party. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- Kamol Cosmetic Hospital (17 March 2017), Divvi De Vendre from Australia share wonderful experience @Kamol Cosmetic Hospital, retrieved 13 May 2019
- Rushton, Gina. "This Candidate Who "Loves Being A Bloody Woman" Says The Daily Tele Gave Her "Free Publicity"". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 13 May 2019.
- Kerr, Anna (3 May 2019). "Why feminists need to hold men to account in this election". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 13 May 2019.