The Warning (1927 film)
The Warning is a 1927 American silent drama film directed by George B. Seitz. A surviving print of the film is at George Eastman House Motion Picture Collection.
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||H. Milner Kitchin|
George B. Seitz
|Edited by||Robert E. Lee|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- Jack Holt as Tom Fellows / Col. Robert Wellsley
- Dorothy Revier as Mary Blake
- Frank Lackteen as Tso Lin
- Pat Harmon as London Charlie
- Eugene Strong as No. 24
- George Kuwa as Ah Sung
- Norman Trevor as Sir James Gordon
- "NY Times: The Warning". NY Times. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute, c.1971
- The Warning at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Columbia Pictures 1927
- TheLibrary of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Warning
- The Warning on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.