The Villages SC
|Full name||The Villages Soccer Club|
|Stadium||The Villages SC Complex Summerfield, FL|
|League||USL League Two|
|2019||1st, Southeast Division|
Playoffs: Conference Semifinals
In January 2016, it was announced that the club had been granted a franchise license for the Premier Development League.
The team won their division in their first season with a record of 9 wins, 3 losses and 2 ties. They lost to the Midland/Odessa Sockers 2-1 in the Southern Conference Semifinals.
After playing at The Villages Polo Field since their first season, The Villages SC broke ground on a soccer-specific facility in nearby Summerfield, Florida on 23 February 2019. The team played their first home match of the 2019 season at The Villages SC Complex on 8 June 2019.
|Year||Division||League||Regular Season||Playoffs||Open Cup|
|2016||4||USL PDL||1st, Southeast||Conference Semifinals||2nd Round|
|2017||4||USL PDL||4th, Southeast||Did not qualify||1st Round|
|2018||4||USL PDL||2nd, Southeast||National Semifinals||Play-In Round|
|2019||4||USL League Two||1st, Southeast||Conference Semifinals||2nd Round|
- USL PDL Southern Conference Champions 2018
- USL PDL Southeast Division Champions 2016
- USL League Two Southeast Division Champions 2019
- "PDL soccer franchise to be awarded to The Villages". Daily Commercial. Archived from the original on 22 April 2016. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "US Open Cup - The Villages vs Kraze United - Soccer - Soccerway mobi - Results, fixtures, tables and statistics". www.soccerway.mobi.
- "PDL Awards Franchise to The Villages, Fla". USL PDL. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- "Groundbreaking - Be a part of this historical moment in our club's history". TheVillagesSC.com. Retrieved 19 February 2019.