The Vicar of Wakefield (1913 film)
The Vicar of Wakefield is a 1913 British silent historical drama film directed by Frank Wilson and starring Violet Hopson, Harry Royston and Chrissie White. The film is an adaptation of the 1766 novel The Vicar of Wakefield by the Irish writer Oliver Goldsmith.
|The Vicar of Wakefield|
|Directed by||Frank Wilson|
|Written by||Oliver Goldsmith (novel) |
|Starring|| Chrissie White |
|Distributed by||Kinematograph Trading Company|
- Violet Hopson as Olivia Primrose
- Harry Royston as Richard Thornhill
- Warwick Buckland as Dr Charles Primrose
- Chrissie White as Sophia Primrose
- Harry Gilbey as Sir William Thornhill
- Marie de Solla as Mrs Primrose
- Jack Raymond as Moses Primrose
- Harry Buss as Jenkinson
- John MacAndrews as Minister
- Palmer p.900
- Palmer, Scott. British Film Actors' Credits, 1895-1987. McFarland, 1988.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.