The Topeka Terror
The Topeka Terror is a 1945 American Western film directed by Howard Bretherton, written by Patricia Harper and Norman S. Hall, and starring Allan Lane, Linda Stirling, Earle Hodgins, Twinkle Watts, Roy Barcroft and Bud Geary. It was released on January 26, 1945, by Republic Pictures.
|The Topeka Terror|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Produced by||Stephen Auer|
|Screenplay by||Patricia Harper|
Norman S. Hall
|Story by||Patricia Harper|
|Edited by||Charles Craft|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
- Allan Lane as Chad Stevens
- Linda Stirling as June Hardy
- Earle Hodgins as Don Quixote 'Ipso-Facto' Martindale
- Twinkle Watts as Midge Hardy
- Roy Barcroft as Ben Jode
- Bud Geary as Henchman Clyde Flint
- Tom London as William Hardy
- Frank Jaquet as Land Agent Trent Parker
- Jack Kirk as Joe Green
- Eva Novak as Mrs. Green
- Robert J. Wilke as Lynch-Mob Member
- Hank Bell as Stagecoach Driver
- "The Topeka Terror (1945) - Overview". TCM.com. 1945-01-18. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- "The-Topeka-Terror - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
- "The Topeka Terror". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-11-14.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.