The Top of New York
The Top of New York is a lost 1922 American silent drama film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by George James Hopkins, Julia Crawford Ivers and Sonya Levien. The film stars May McAvoy, Walter McGrail, Pat Moore, Edward Cecil, Charles Bennett, and Mary Jane Irving. The film was released on June 18, 1922, by Paramount Pictures, four months after director Taylor's murder, and was the last one he completed.
|The Top of New York|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||George James Hopkins|
Julia Crawford Ivers
Mary Jane Irving
|Cinematography||James Van Trees|
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: The Top of New York
- "The-Top-of-New-York - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "The Top of New York". afi.com. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Top of New York.|
- The Top of New York on IMDb
- synopsis at AllMovie
- Progressive Silent Film List: The Top of New York at silentera.com