The Thrill Hunter (1926 film)
The Thrill Hunter is a 1926 American silent comedy adventure film directed by Eugene De Rue and starring William Haines, Kathryn McGuire and Alma Bennett. An American is mistaken for the ruler of a small European principality, and forced to marry. He manages to escape, and publishes an account of his adventures.
|The Thrill Hunter|
|Directed by||Eugene De Rue|
|Written by||Douglas Bronston |
|Starring||William Haines |
|Cinematography||Kenneth Gordon MacLean|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|February 1, 1926|
- William Haines as Peter J. Smith
- Kathryn McGuire as Alice Maynard
- Alma Bennett as Princess Zola
- E. J. Ratcliffe as T.B. Maynard
- Bobby Dunn as Ferdie
- Frankie Darro as Boy Prince
- Langman p.261
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Thrill Hunter
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.184 c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- Langman, Larry. American Film Cycles: The Silent Era. Greenwood Publishing, 1998.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.