The Test of Friendship
The Test of Friendship is a 1908 American silent short drama film directed by D. W. Griffith.
|The Test of Friendship|
|Directed by||D. W. Griffith|
|Written by||D. W. Griffith|
|Starring||Arthur V. Johnson|
|Cinematography||G. W. Bitzer|
|13 minutes (one reel)|
- Arthur V. Johnson as Edward Ross
- Florence Lawrence as Jennie Colman
- Harry Solter as The Butler / Foreman
- George Gebhardt as The Valet
- Linda Arvidson as Guest / Woman at Wigmakers
- Robert Harron as Man Leaving Factory
- Charles Inslee as Employer / Guest
- Marion Leonard as Guest / Woman at Wigmakers
- Jeanie Macpherson
- Violet Mersereau
- Gertrude Robinson as Guest
- Mack Sennett as Guest / Man in Fight
- "The Test of Friendship". Silent Era. Retrieved 2 January 2014.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.