The Table of the Poor
The Table of the Poor (Italian:La tavola dei poveri) is a 1932 Italian drama film directed by Alessandro Blasetti and starring Raffaele Viviani, Leda Gloria and Salvatore Costa. It was based on a play by Viviani set in Naples. The film's sets were designed by Gastone Medin. It portrays the adventures of an impoverished Marquis who continues to lead a grand lifestyle.
|The Table of the Poor|
|Directed by||Alessandro Blasetti|
|Written by||Raffaele Viviani (play) |
Alessandro De Stefani
|Starring||Raffaele Viviani |
|Music by||Roberto Caggiano |
|Cinematography||Giulio De Luca |
|Edited by||Ignazio Ferronetti|
- Raffaele Viviani as Marquis Isidoro Fusaro
- Leda Gloria as Giorgina Fusaro
- Salvatore Costa as Biase
- Marcello Spada as Nello Valmadonna
- Mario Ferrari as Attorney Volterra
- Vincenzo Flocco as Mezzapalla
- Armida Cozzolino as Lida Valmadonna
- Lina Bacci as The secretary
- Cesare Zoppetti as The teacher
- Vasco Creti as The waiter
- Idolo Tancredi as Il creditore delle camicie stirate
- Gennaro Pisano as Il commissario
- Moliterno p.41
- Landy, Marcia. The Folklore of Consensus: Theatricality in the Italian Cinema, 1930-1943. SUNY Press, 1998.
- Moliterno, Gino. Historical Dictionary of Italian Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.