The Suspended Step of the Stork
The Suspended Step of the Stork (Greek: Το Mετέωρο Bήμα Tου Πελαργού, translit. To Meteoro Vima Tou Pelargou) is a 1991 Greek film directed by Theodoros Angelopoulos. It was entered into the 1991 Cannes Film Festival.
|The Suspended Step of the Stork|
|Directed by||Theo Angelopoulos|
|Produced by||Theo Angelopoulos|
|Written by||Theo Angelopoulos|
Tonino Guerra, et al
|Music by||Eleni Karaindrou|
|143 minutes; 126 minutes (Greece)|
- Marcello Mastroianni as Missing Politician
- Jeanne Moreau as The Woman
- Gregory Patrikareas as Alexandre the Reporter (as Gregory Karr)
- Ilias Logothetis as Colonel
- Dora Hrisikou as The Girl
- Vassilis Bouyiouklakis as Production Manager
- Dimitris Poulikakos as Chief Photographer
- Gerasimos Skiadaressis as Waiter
- Tasos Apostolou as Perchman
- Akis Sakellariou as Sound Operator
- Athinodoros Prousalis as Hotel-keeper
- Mihalis Giannatos as Shopkeeper
- Christoforos Nezer as Parliament's President
- Yilmaz Hassan as Hanged Man
- Benjamin Ritter as Sound Operator
- James, Caryn. "NY Times: The Suspended Step of the Stork". NY Times.com. Retrieved 2009-04-01.
- "Festival de Cannes: The Suspended Step of the Stork". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.