The Stolen Necklace
The Stolen Necklace is a 1933 British crime film directed by Leslie S. Hiscott and starring Lester Matthews, Joan Marion and Mickey Brantford. It was made as a quota quickie at Teddington Studios.
|The Stolen Necklace|
|Directed by||Leslie S. Hiscott|
|Produced by||Irving Asher|
|Written by||Scott Darling|
|Starring||Lester Matthews |
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
- Lester Matthews as Clive Wingate
- Joan Marion as Diana Hunter
- Mickey Brantford as Tom Hunter
- Wallace Lupino as Sailor
- Dennis Wyndham as Sailor
- Charles Farrell as Sailor
- Victor Fairley as Colonel Hunter
- A. Bromley Davenport as Priest
- Wood p.76
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.