The Snob (1921 film)
The Snob is a lost 1921 American silent comedy film directed by Sam Wood, written by Alice Eyton, and starring Wanda Hawley, Edwin Stevens, Walter Hiers, Sylvia Ashton, W. E. Lawrence, and Julia Faye. It was released in January 1921, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Screenplay by||Alice Eyton|
|Based on||The Snob|
by William J. Neidig
W. E. Lawrence
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Wanda Hawley as Kathryn Haynes
- Edwin Stevens as Jim Haynes
- Walter Hiers as Pud Welland
- Sylvia Ashton as Mrs. Haynes
- W. E. Lawrence as Capt. William Putnam
- Julia Faye as Betty Welland
- Richard Wayne as 'Pep' Kennedy
- Josephine Crowell
- Althea Worthley
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: The Snob
- "The Snob (1921) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- Janiss Garza. "Snob (1921) - Sam Wood". AllMovie. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "The Snob". Afi.com. Retrieved 2017-11-07.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Snob (1921 film).|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.