The Sheriff's Baby
The Sheriff's Baby is a 1913 American silent Western film directed by D. W. Griffith.
|The Sheriff's Baby|
Theatrical poster to The Sheriff's Baby
|Directed by||D. W. Griffith|
|Written by||Edward Bell|
|Cinematography||G. W. Bitzer|
|Distributed by||General Film Company|
|17 minutes (16 frame/s)|
- Alfred Paget as The Sheriff
- Henry B. Walthall as First Bandit
- Harry Carey as Second Bandit
- Lionel Barrymore as Third Bandit
- John T. Dillon as A Settler (as Jack Dillon)
- Kate Bruce as A Settler
- Robert Harron as The Deputy
- Dorothy Bernard
- Donald Crisp
- Charles Hill Mailes
- Joseph McDermott
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Sheriff's Baby". Silent Era. Retrieved July 5, 2008.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.