The Satin Woman
The Satin Woman is a 1927 American silent drama film directed by Walter Lang and starring Dorothy Davenport, also known as Mrs. Wallace Reid. The film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
|The Satin Woman|
|Directed by||Walter Lang|
|Produced by||Walter Lang|
|Written by||Walter Lang|
|Edited by||Edith Wakeling|
|Distributed by||Lumas Film|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Dorothy Davenport as Mrs. Jean Taylor (credited as Mrs. Wallace Reid)
- Rockliffe Fellowes as George Taylor
- Alice White as Jean Taylor Jr.
- John Miljan as Maurice
- Laska Winter as Maria
- Charles A. Post as Monsieur Francis (credited as Charles 'Buddy' Post)
- Ruth Stonehouse as Claire
- Gladys Brockwell as Mae
- Ethel Wales as 'Countess' Debris
- "The Satin Woman". New York Times. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: The Satin Woman
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: The Satin Woman