The Runaround (1946 film)
|Directed by||Charles Lamont|
|Produced by||Joseph Gershenson|
|Written by||Sam Hellman|
|Screenplay by||Arthur T. Horman|
|Story by||Walter Wise, Arthur T. Horman|
|Starring||Rod Cameron, Ella Raines, Broderick Crawford, Frank McHugh|
|Music by||Frank Skinner|
|Edited by||Ted J. Kent|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures, General Film Distributors|
Two professional private detectives (Rod Cameron and Broderick Crawford) leave their agency to be independently hired by a wealthy man who desperately wants to find his eloping daughter (Ella Raines).
- "The Runaround (1946) directed by Charles Lamont". Letterboxd. letterboxd.com. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "The Runaround (1946)". The British Film Institute. bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- "THE RUNAROUND (1946, CHARLES LAMONT)". The Stop Button. thestopbutton.com. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- Vineyard, David L. (17 February 2011). "THE RUNAROUND (1946)". mysteryfile.com. Retrieved 13 October 2017.
- Everson, William K. (1972). The Detective in Film. Citadel Press. p. 235. ISBN 9780806502984. Retrieved 18 June 2019.