The Rotters is a 1921 British silent comedy film directed by A. V. Bramble and starring Joe Nightingale, Sydney Fairbrother and Sidney Paxton. It was based on a play by H. F. Maltby.
|Directed by||A. V. Bramble|
|Written by||H. F. Maltby (play) |
Arthur Q. Walton
|Distributed by||Ideal Film Company|
A headmistress recognises a married JP as her ex-lover and stops him from sentencing the Mayor's son.
- Joe Nightingale - Joe Barnes
- Sydney Fairbrother - Jemima Nivet
- Sidney Paxton - John Clugson MP
- Margery Meadows - Estelle Clugson
- Roger Tréville - Percy Clugson
- Ernest English - John Wait
- Cynthia Murtagh - Margaret Barnes
- Clare Greet - Mrs Clugson
- Stanley Holloway - Arthur Wait
- Margaret Shelley - Winnie Clugson
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | The ROTTERS (1921)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 16 April 2009. Retrieved 6 June 2012.
- The Rotters on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.