The Road to Dishonour
The Road to Dishonour (German: Der Weg zur Schande) is a 1930 British-German drama film directed by Richard Eichberg and starring Anna May Wong, Francis Lederer and Georg H. Schnell. It was made at Elstree Studios as part of a co-production deal between Eichberg and British International Pictures. Separate English-language (The Flame of Love) and French-language (Hai-Tang) were also made.
|The Road to Dishonour|
|Directed by||Richard Eichberg|
|Written by||Ludwig Wolff|
|Starring||Anna May Wong |
Georg H. Schnell
|Music by||Hans May|
|Cinematography||Heinrich Gärtner |
|26 February 1930|
- Anna May Wong as Hai-Tang, Star einer chinesischen Gruppe
- Francis Lederer as Leutnant Boris Borrisoff - German version
- Georg H. Schnell as Großfürst Pawel - General-Gouverneur
- Hermann Blaß
- Edith d'Amara as Yvette - Chansonette
- Ley On as Wang-Hu - Hai-Tangs Bruder
- Hugo Werner-Kahle as Oberst Morawjoff - Reg. Kmd.
- Hay Yung as Dschung Dschou - der Älteste der Truppe
- Grange p.330
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.