The Right to Live (1935 film)
The Right to Live is a 1935 American drama film directed by William Keighley and written by Ralph Block. The film stars Josephine Hutchinson, George Brent, Colin Clive, Peggy Wood, Henrietta Crosman and C. Aubrey Smith. It was released by Warner Bros. on January 26, 1935.
|The Right to Live|
|Directed by||William Keighley|
|Screenplay by||Ralph Block|
C. Aubrey Smith
|Music by||Bernhard Kaun|
|Edited by||Jack Killifer|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
- Josephine Hutchinson as Stella Trent
- George Brent as Colin Trent
- Colin Clive as Maurice
- Peggy Wood as Nurse Wayland
- Henrietta Crosman as Mrs. Trent
- C. Aubrey Smith as Major Licondra
- Leo G. Carroll as Dr. Harvester
- Phyllis Coghlan as Alice
- Claude King as Mr. Pride
- Nella Walker as Mrs. Pride
- Halliwell Hobbes as Sir Stephen Barr
- "The Right to Live (1935) - Overview". TCM.com. 2010-11-17. Retrieved 2015-08-16.
- Sennwald, Andre (1935-02-16). "Movie Review - The Right to Live - The Rivoli Presents 'The Right to Live,' Based on Maugham's 'The Sacred Flame' - 'Carnival.'". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-08-16.