The Return of Daniel Boone
The Return of Daniel Boone is a 1941 American Western film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by Paul Franklin and Joseph Hoffman. The film stars Wild Bill Elliott, Betty Miles, Dub Taylor, Ray Bennett, Walter Soderling and Carl Stockdale. The film was released on May 7, 1941, by Columbia Pictures.
|The Return of Daniel Boone|
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||Leon Barsha|
|Screenplay by||Paul Franklin|
|Story by||Paul Franklin|
|Starring||Wild Bill Elliott|
|Edited by||Mel Thorsen|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- Wild Bill Elliott as Wild Bill Boone
- Betty Miles as Ellen Brandon
- Dub Taylor as Cannonball
- Ray Bennett as Leach Killgrain
- Walter Soderling as Mayor Elwell
- Carl Stockdale as Jeb Brandon
- Bud Osborne as Red
- Francis Walker as Bowers
- Lee Powell as Tax Collector Fuller
- Tom Carter as Wagner
- Edmund Cobb as Henderson
- Verda Rodik as Melinda
- Verna Rodik as Matilda
- "The Return of Daniel Boone (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- Hal Erickson. "The Return of Daniel Boone (1941) - Lambert Hillyer". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "The Return of Daniel Boone". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-02-01.