The Radio King
The Radio King is a 1922 American adventure film serial directed by Robert F. Hill and released by the Universal Film Manufacturing Co. The ten chapters began with "A Cry for Help" released October 22, 1922.
|The Radio King|
|Directed by||Robert F. Hill|
|Written by||Robert Dillon|
|Distributed by||Universal Film Manufacturing Co.|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Roy Stewart as Bradley Lane
- Louise Lorraine as Ruth Leyden
- Sidney Bracey as Marnee
- Albert J. Smith as Renally (credited as Al Smith)
- Clark Comstock as John Leyden
- Ernest Butterworth Jr. as Jim Lawton
- Fontaine La Rue as Doria
- Slim Whitaker as The Mystery Man
- Lew Meehan
- Marion Feducha (credited as Marion Faducha)
- Helen Broneau
- Joseph North
- D. Mitsoras (credited as D.J. Mitsoras)
- Laddie Earle
- Charles Force
The film is now considered to be a lost film.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Radio King". silentera.com. Retrieved April 25, 2008.