The Eastern side of The Proscenium
location in Midtown Atlanta
|Location||1170 Peachtree St NE,|
|Roof||321.46 ft (98 m)|
|Floor count||25 above ground, 3 below|
|Design and construction|
In October 2012 the Atlanta Business Chronicle reported that Carter's Inc. was likely to lease in the Phipps Tower in Buckhead for its headquarters. In December 2012 Carter's Inc. announced that it was moving its headquarters from Midtown Atlanta. The lease of 222,730 square feet (20,692 m2) of space is one if the largest headquarters leases to have occurred to date. The estimated value of the lease, except for concessions and escalation, was $70 million. The lease in Midtown was scheduled to be terminated on December 31, 2013. Manulife Financial Corp owns both the Proscenium and the Phipps Tower so Carter's terminated its lease early in one building and moved to the other.
Carter's, Inc. has its headquarters in Suite 900
- "The Proscenium". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2017-04-01.
- Sams, Douglas. "Carter's moving HQ to Phipps Tower." Atlanta Business Chronicle. December 14, 2012. Updated on December 17, 2013. Retrieved on May 23, 2013.
- Karkaria, Urkvash. "Kleiner-backed Ionic Security upgrades to Midtown's Proscenium tower." Atlanta Business Chronicle. May 13, 2013. Retrieved on May 24, 2013.
- "Home." The Proscenium. Manulife Real Estate. Retrieved on May 24, 2013.
- Sams, Douglas. "Carter's HQ likely moving to Buckhead." Atlanta Business Chronicle. October 12, 2012. Updated October 22, 2012. Retrieved on May 23, 2013.
- "Carter’s moves to Buckhead." (Archive) Atlanta Business Chronicle. p. 2-3.
- "2012 Annual Report." (Archive) Carter's, Inc. Retrieved on May 23, 2013. "The Proscenium 1170 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 900 Atlanta, Georgia 30309 (Address of principal executive offices, including zip code)"