The Printer's Devil (film)
The Printer's Devil is a 1923 American silent drama film directed by William Beaudine and released by Warner Bros. It stars Wesley Barry, Harry Myers, and Kathryn McGuire.
|The Printer's Devil|
Lobby card with George C. Pearce, Harry Myers, Kathryn McGuire, Wesley Barry, and Mary Halter
|Directed by||William Beaudine|
|Screenplay by||Julien Josephson|
|Based on||"Ink Slinger"|
by Julien Josephson
|Edited by||Clarence Kolster|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros. Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Wesley Barry as Brick Hubbard
- Harry Myers as Sidney Fletcher
- Kathryn McGuire as Vivian Gates
- Louis King as Lem Kirk
- George C. Pearce as Ira Gates
- Raymond Cannon as Alec Sperry
- Mary Halter as Dora Kirk
- Harry L. Rattenberry as Chet Quimby
According to Warner Bros records the film earned $243,000 domestically and $20,000 foreign.
- Warner Bros financial information in The William Shaefer Ledger. See Appendix 1, Historical Journal of Film, Radio and Television, (1995) 15:sup1, 1-31 p 2 DOI: 10.1080/01439689508604551
- Munden, Kenneth White (1997). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States. University of California Press. p. 619. ISBN 978-0-520-20969-5.
- Progressive Silent Film List: The Printer's Devil at silentera.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Printer's Devil.|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.