The Pearlers is a 1949 documentary film from director Lee Robinson about the pearling industry off the coast of Broome. Robinson later used a similar background for his feature King of the Coral Sea (1954).
|Directed by||Lee Robinson|
|Produced by||Stanley Hawes|
|Music by||Dulcie Holland|
|Edited by||Jack Rogers|
- Richard Kuipers, King of the Coral Sea at Australian Screen Online
- Lee Robinson interview with Albert Moran, Continuum: The Australian Journal of Media & Culture vol. 1 no 1 (1987)
- "TALKING OF FILMS". The Australian Women's Weekly. 13 August 1949. p. 42. Retrieved 30 August 2015 – via National Library of Australia.
- 'Touring Australian Films 2011' at Broome Movies
- The Pearlers at IMDb
- Copy of the film on YouTube
- The Pearlers at National Film and Sound Archive
- The Pearlers at Ozmovies