The Old Homestead (1922 film)
The Old Homestead is a 1922 American silent drama film directed by James Cruze and written by Julien Josephson, Perley Poore Sheehan, and Frank E. Woods based upon the play of the same name by Denman Thompson. The film stars Theodore Roberts, George Fawcett, T. Roy Barnes, Fritzi Ridgeway, Harrison Ford, James Mason, and Kathleen O'Connor. The film was released on October 8, 1922, by Paramount Pictures. A print of the film is in the Gosfilmofond film archive.
|The Old Homestead|
Fritzi Ridgeway and George Fawcett
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Julien Josephson (scenario)|
Perley Poore Sheehan (story)
Frank E. Woods (story)
|Based on||The Old Homestead|
by Denman Thompson
T. Roy Barnes
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Theodore Roberts as Uncle Joshua Whitcomb
- George Fawcett as Eph Holbrook
- T. Roy Barnes as Happy Jack
- Fritzi Ridgeway as Ann
- Harrison Ford as Reuben Whitcomb
- James Mason as Lem Holbrook
- Kathleen O'Connor as Rose Blaine
- Ethel Wales as Aunt Matilda
- Ed Brady as Ike Goodsell
- Frank Hayes as Si Prime
- Z. Wall Covington as Seth Perkins
- Charles Williams as Gabe Waters
- "Old-Homestead - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "The Old Homestead". afi.com. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- Progressive Silent Film List: The Old Homestead at silentera.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Old Homestead (1922 film).|
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.