The Nudist Story
|The Nudist Story|
|Directed by||Ramsey Herrington|
|Produced by||Edward J. Danziger|
Harry Lee Danziger
John P. Wyler
|Written by||Mark Grantham (as Norman Armstrong)|
|Music by||Tony Crombie|
|Edited by||Spencer Reeve|
The British Sunbathing Association
|Distributed by||Eros (UK)|
Prudish business woman Jane Robinson inherits the 'Avonmore Sun Camp' from a relative, and decides to sell it so she can pay taxes on the relative's estate. However, some of the members ask her to take a look at the club first. While touring the grounds, she starts to fall in love with the place and also with one of its handsome patrons. Jane soon finds herself embroiled in a hazardous love triangle.
- Sheridan, Vegas & Longhurst 2007, p. 40.
- "The Nudist Story (1960)". BFI.
- Jason Buchanan. "For Members Only (1960) - Ramsey Harrington - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- Barker, Dennis (5 November 2012). "Brian Cobby obituary". the Guardian. Retrieved 2016-07-16.
- Sheridan, Simon; Vegas, Johnny; Longhurst, Sue (2007). Keeping the British End Up: Four Decades of Saucy Cinema. Reynolds & Hearn. ISBN 978-1-905287-54-3.