The Moral Sinner
The Moral Sinner is a lost 1924 American drama silent film directed by Sam Wood and written by Willis Goldbeck, Josephine Quirk and Rita Weiman. The film stars Dorothy Dalton, James Rennie, Alphonse Ethier, Frederick Lewis, Walter Percival and Paul McAllister. The film was released on May 19, 1924, by Paramount Pictures.
|The Moral Sinner|
|Directed by||Ralph Ince|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||C. M. S. McLellan|
J. Clarkson Miller
|Based on||play Leah Kleschna by C. M. S. McLellan c.1904|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The film is a remake of an early 1913 Adolph Zukor produced film Leah Kleschna.
- Dorothy Dalton as Leah Kleschna
- James Rennie as Paul Sylvain
- Alphonse Ethier as Anton Kleschna
- Frederick Lewis as Schram
- Walter Percival as Raoul Berton
- Paul McAllister as Gen. Berton
- Florence Fair as Claire Berton
- Leah Kleschna various Broadway productions beginning 1904
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..The Moral Sinner
- "Moral-Sinner - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "The Moral Sinner". afi.com. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- The Moral Sinner on IMDb
- synopsis at AllMovie
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.