The Moment Before
The Moment Before is a 1916 American silent drama film starring Pauline Frederick. It was produced by Famous Players Film Company and directed by Robert G. Vignola. The film is based on the play The Moment of Death, by Israel Zangwill.
|The Moment Before|
|Directed by||Robert G. Vignola|
|Written by||Hugh Ford (scenario)|
|Based on||The Moment of Death|
by Israel Zangwill
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|April 27, 1916|
A 35mm nitrate copy of the film is housed at the Cineteca Nazionale film archive in Rome. The print is missing one sequence described as "the opening scenes before the flashback."
- Pauline Frederick as Madge
- Thomas Holding as Harold
- Frank Losee as Duke of Maldon
- J. W. Johnston as John, the Gypsy
- Edward Sturgis as Ojoe
- Henry Hallam as The Bishop
- "The Moment Before". silentera.com. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- "The Filmography of Pauline Frederick". Greta de Groat, Metadata Librarian for Electronic and Visual Resources, Stanford University.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.